Sunday 18 September 2011

Mystic Meera returns

We had just had lunch, the older girls were at school , Raina was alsleep in her cot. All was right with the world, when....

Meera said, "When I was a brown lady, with scars on my face, I had five babies"
Me, "Oh, wow (trying to process and give the right response) and what makes you say that sweetie"
Meera, "Well, babies don't come from your bellybutton you know, babies come from between your legs and thats when I died having my fifth baby" - Meera aged 4yrs

(Note from the author; Proof of reincarnation? or wild imaginings? lets hope its wild imaginings, cos it gives me goosebumps up and down my spine and a nasty dose of the hebegebes.)

1 comment:

  1. Thats scary & interesting @ the same time I wonder...
    Btw your blog is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete